Monday, November 8, 2010

Mold Me

Mold me into what you want me to be,
Surround me with how things are supposed to be achieved,
Tell me what I can and can’t do,
Let me know that the choices aren’t mine
But they belong to you.

Structure the way I live each and every day,
Set rules and regulations,
So I get punished if I stray
Grant me freedom
Don’t allow me to live the true meaning.

Leave me to shower in my wealth
Forget about those people that have never seen good health.
Show me that currency, is the only thing
That grants me opportunities.

Help me realize that without such,
I’m left with very little,
Or not much.
Teach me to forget,
Inform me that these world-wide problems,
Are not an American threat.
You have it under control,
Because we the people are blessed as a whole.


Tutor me to focus on what is in front of me;
Tell me to only look in the future to see.
Train my eyes to never look around,
Not to worry on what surrounds,
Only focus on my feet hitting the ground.

Limit my sovereignty;
Shun my disapproving views on this colony;
Consider me a threat if I don’t agree with your policy.

Don’t force me to learn other tongues
Or inhale different cultures in my lungs.
Teach me the history of those who were different,
Prove to me that you only punish thee
Who take it to the furthest extent.



Train me to deceive others because in actuality
We must we learn to be predators;
That we must pray on our goals like hunters.
Let me learn that I must backstab
And break through unseen glass,
To promote to a higher level of class.

Help me understand
That old age is something my
Children cant with-stand.

Allow me realize that when I’m put in a home
That my life has been out grown,
And I’m incapable of handling things on my own.

When my mold is no longer able to withhold,
When things have declined
And I reach closer and closer to the end of life’s line,
Help me acknowledge that what I have lived
Was far from mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment