Sunday, March 21, 2010

Its a different kind of miss'n

This is a conversation me and my brother had...

Me-
"What happens when you do not wanna be hear anymore. Your words are over and your brain seems sore. You know that deep deep down in your core you should be somewhere better, somewhere were your flaws are not covered up with a sweater. What happens when things are not clear and you can not help but jump on the wagon and act like you do not fear loosing yourself and the way you use to be, cover up your old ways so no one can see. What happens when you are done with the bull shit and lies, the unhappy skies and the whithered cries. What happens when you can't sleep at night knowing you will wake up to a place where they sing there verses like a forgotten song. The tone is there but the words are gone. Please tell me what to do. Because the only one I had to compare to was you. Now your gone and I have lost a clue. So please help me figure out how to survive hear please, give me the power to steer before I swerve and loose my self and be someone I fear."

Him-
What's you gotta do is think about yourself, glue the FACTS together, ignore everyone else, because your life is not bleeding, but your trying to bleed yourself, think about proceeding, advancing out that hell, just keep your shit together, and fill your mind with song.


We are never going to play in the woods or fight over who gets the front seat. We both drive our own path and to "mature" to fight over stupid stuff. But I will always have the left seat in life, you will always have the right, when your legs get sore, I will always give in and let you lean on me, and when I fall asleep on this long road of life, I know I will always be able to lean on your lap

No comments:

Post a Comment