Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Little bit of something

This poem is to clear my mind, take a break and rewind, this poem is helping me relax and it's taking off this stress filled six pack and my overbearing future off my back, pointless I can't say that much but the future I want to touch be done with this growing part of such.


Not really in the mood to rant. Nothings really bothering me. I'm sick, but I'm recovering. My boyfriends grounded, but I'm aloud to bring him home<33 Ant sucks, but I'll pass. The kids that sits behind me in History called me dumb, but he has no friends. Mr. R gave me a 70 on my 6 hour assignment, but he taught me to write formal. Girls are bitches, but I feel bad for them. Nothings really really bothering me. I feel great. I"m going to sleep good tonight. Sorry about the lame post. Maybe someone or something will make me mad tomorrow. As for now, I'm done speaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment