Thursday, July 29, 2010

One Night Stand

I know I'm better, I know I shouldn't give in, but it seems like I want the feeling within. I know I shouldn't stoop down to this level, but the feeling is overcome by the revel. I know I shouldn't be treated with such carelessness, but the comfort of being, is the feeling I miss. Being close is too much to let go, and this shows that maybe I should give in. As I get closer, I began to feel less like a poser, but more like someone I am not, but I do not move from my spot. And when thoughts run through my mind, I began to rewind and tell my self it has been done before, and the pain has still not began to get sore, so I accept and let my thoughts become a reality and excused the thought of decent mortality as I let go and show my vivid sexuality.
Of course then, I feel like there's no turning back, because the will to refuse I seem to lack. The feelings have overcome everything I have learned, although I know all along. But my feelings are too strong, so that I deny that it's wrong.Things wind down, and the awkwardness surrounds, and my quilt begins to rise by the pound. And I know what was said will be broken easier than thread as I walk away from something I knew I would dread. But then again I am alone, which is something that I have grown to accept, the thoughts of being used have crept, but comfort seems like nothing to regret.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, can I contact you through your email? I've something to share that might interest you.

    Aaron
    aarongrey112 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete